Bicycle, e-bike and mountain bike rental
DAILY RATES FROM € 25,00
- book the bicycle rental via email or call us at +39 050 7846847 or +39 366 6949330. Daily rates from € 25,00, check out all the prices!
- different types of bikes are available: e-bike, mountain bike and hybrid;
- every bike available in the store can be immediately rented. More bicycles are available, but they must be booked in advance via email or phone call.
RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE AFFILIATES OF THE MONTE PISANO NETWORK
- the new shuttle is ready! A 9 seats Land Rover Defender available exclusively to the affiliates of the Monte Pisano network; the service is available also for affiliates’ clients;
- book the service via email or call us at +39 050 7846847 or +39 366 6949330. Prices on request.
To experience the fine cuisine of former times is a way to get closer to local traditions and habits. A hands-on activity to practise direcly at your holiday accommodation. Discover the ancient Tuscan recipes and the secrets of genuine, simple food.
A tour of the vineyards and wine cellars to understand the winemaking process from the harvest to bottling, explained directly by the wine makers. Then you will experience the wine tasting.
If you are on holiday in Tuscany you cannot miss to sail along the beautiful coast of the Natural Park of San Rossore and challenge yourself with a sailing experience.
A full day workshop focused on the terraced lansdscape of Monte Pisano.meet a local stone mason who will teach you the complex art of dry-stone wall building and the specific language of stones in the Monte Pisano area.
This hike is set in one of most unique environment bordering Tuscany. The Cinque Terre National Park is now a worldwide known name and for good reason: Its coastlines are the perfect product of human action perfectly balanced with the natural environment.
If we say the word Tuscany what comes to mind is the beauty of our historical cities, the shapes of our rolling hills and the taste of our wines. For some reason our stunning and amazing coast lines and beaches are left out. But with this hike we hope to change your mind!
In the countryside of Lucca, a daily trip to discover the smallest historical theatre in the world “Teatrino di Vetriano” a FAI property and the 'Water Theatre' and 'Green Theatre' featured in the picturesque 17th century park of Villa Reale in Marlia.
Discover Monte Pisano with passionate local guides. Experience places off the beaten path, flavors and traditions of the most famous art cities (Pisa and Lucca), well-known monuments around the world (Calci Charterhouse) or stroll around the ancient streets of small country towns and fortified villages hidden in the quiet of Tuscan landscape.
You’re wondering what is a tandem paragliding flight? It’s easy! A perfect blend of excitement and adrenaline! You have to Take a few running steps to take off and to fly over magnificent landscapes!